Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some for the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to patent ideas good understanding you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of providers not trying to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and how to patent a product do not need a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those InventHelp Invention Marketing posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they perform quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to take the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.